Makers of Sport Podcast #19
The first episode of Halftime launches as host Adam Martin talks about what Halftime is and why Makers of Sport Podcast is integrating this series into the show along with the interviews. He reveals the goals for the series and a few future topics including impostor syndrome, freelance pricing, the “like” drug and more.
- Tyson Beck, Episode 16
- Host Communications
- Jim Host, Sports Business Entrepreneur
- Arnie, The Documentary
- IMG College
- Octagon Sports
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels
- Roy Kidd, Former Football Coach of EKU
- Sports Business Journal
- 3d Lacrosse
- USA Today Great State Showdown
- JMI Sports
- Whole New Mind: Why Right Brainers Will Rule the Future by Daniel Pink
The latest interview show was supposed to be Aaron Masik, however, he recently moved from the San Antonio Spurs to the San Diego Padres so his interview will be postponed until later in the spring. Therefore the next guest on Episode 20 will be Ted Irvine, Design Director of Vox Media.