Makers of Sport Podcast #2
Joe Bosack, founder and creative director of Joe Bosack & Co. (http://joebosack.com) joins Adam for an in-depth conversation about leaving the NHL and Fila USA to start his own sports branding agency.
The two discuss Joe's creative process and approach when it comes to designing identities for athletics including the need for illustration, custom type design and visual application.
Joe also touches on what it's like to receive hate mail from fans and the current state of sports branding as it regards to the large amount of stakeholders (i.e. fans, alumni, etc.).
- Gotham font
- Austin Peay University identity redesign
- London 2012 Identity by Wolff Olins
- Dieter Rams 10 Design Principles
- Florida State Seminoles Identity Update
- Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer book
- Baseball Tonight Podcast Interview with Todd Radom