Makers of Sport Podcast #4
Independent designer and sports visual historian Todd Radom joins Adam on episode 4 to discuss his 20+ year career designing for professional sports brands.
The two touch on the importance of sports brands in a global economy, as well as the lost art of the game program and ticket. What is happening to them in this digital age?
Todd also shares his passion for the visual aesthetics of baseball and why it is so much more prominent amongst mainstreams fans in that sport in relation to other professional sports.
- Mitchell and Ness
- New York Yankees logo history
- Brooklyn Cyclones
- New York Jets by Pentagram
- Big Ten logo (B1G) by Pentagram
- Super Bowl by Landor
- Swiss Design
- Dan Simon of Studio Simon
- Joe Bosack of Joe Bosack & Co. Interviewed in Episode 2.
- Win Without Pitching
- Montreal Expos Case Study by Todd Radom
- MLB Camo Memorial Day Uniforms
- Charlotte Hornetts Brand Identity by Rare Design
Next guest is Steve Vollmer, in-house designer at the NFL headquarters in NYC.